January 05, 2012

Giver-Upper and German Exchange Student

Peaks: I TOOK A LOVELY NAP. It was THE best. :D A girl from Germany moved here and is in my French class! And she speaks it very well so we can have intelligent conversations and such! I didn't talk to her much today like I was planning, but whateves! Sam kept creepily staring at me and Lauren from across the cafeteria watching us eat... I dunno if that's a peak quite much, but it wasn't a pitfall because it was funny. He's a funny lil' freshie! :) I also got  ✰✰✰✰ (that means FOUR STARS) on  Just Dance 3's JUMP ON IT!! Ahaha best song ever.
Pitfalls: I was tired all. day. long. I didn't get my froyo adventure with Jennifer. Tsk. Tsk. Oh well, she's gonna come and rescue me tomorrow and we will have a charming time listening to creepy 50's love songs while eating custard. <3 Can't wait! I also kinda stopped teaching piano to my siblings. It was hard, because they weren't very nice to me. I'm NOT mean, I'm just strict and I wanted them to learn what I learned from Sis Call because she's just so ah-mazing. That's all I wanted. For them to become fabulous at it. But apparently you "can't respect siblings because they're your siblings". :P and "it's kinda hard," Maizey added in. OH YEAH AND MY FOOT KEPT CRAMPIN' UP WHILE I WAS TRYING TO GET OUTTA BED. WHAT THE FREAK?!
Praise: to all the kiddos from QCHS who actually attend 0-Hour Seminary, but unfortunately, the lazy prevail and they are not having it next year. Let's hope my schedule works out so I can take all the classes I want/need. Lauren wants me to take Orchestra, which I pronounce with an emphasis on Chest, with her which I think will be SUPER FUN because she rocks. Umm.. not sure what I'd play. Perhaps violin? But maybe they have too many o' those fancy fiddlers..? I'll think of sumthin.
Prayers: That the girls I'm going to babysit tomorrow, I hope that my children will behave and love each other as much as those girls do. They are so sweet and kind and cute and adorable and funny and awesome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment