January 02, 2012

My Brother the Pedophile

Peaks: Maizey's unintentional  EXACT impression of Theodore Bagwell (Prison Break: creepy beyond words pedophile) hehe ;), soft hands from taking down 50 feet of garland, setting up this blog, chicken sandwiches for dindins, Wentworth Miller has curly hair! Yayz, we're gonna have curly haired chillins. ;) haha JUST KIDDING, he's like a year younger than my dad. He could be my dad. Gross. Our excuse? He's hot. But I will not collect internet photos of him and make it a slideshow on my desktop. Those days are over... haha Taylor Lautner and Zac Efron... Okay, enough of my hot guy rant. TOTES AWK. Sorry ya'll had to read that. Oh wait. Matthew Lewis and Jude Law. Yum.
Also, watching the fam bam play Just Dance... EVEN MY MOM DID IT!! And I got videos. ;) ( you can see my parents dancing >> here: http://sevark.blogspot.com/2012/01/family-night-dance-thon.html)
Pitfalls: argument with my Momma and Maizey.. gah!, and finding out that Wentworth Miller is almost.... FORTY. :( google him. 
Praise: Myself because I didn't overeat today! Yusss. Aaand I made a calendar. Not really a praise, because I had too much in the Peaks.
Prayers: That I will stick to this blog. Hopefully. And that I shall gain ah-mazing dance skills by playing JD3...


Attractive Men
(not so much Mr. Lautner and Mr. Efron these days)

Matthew Lewis 

Jude Law, with the mustache please!;)

Wentworth Miller III

Taylor Lautner

Zac Efron
Liam Hemsworth


Ian Somerhalder





I was gonna go babysitting, but then plans got cancelled. We took down the Christmas decorations today. Sad. Well, Christmas isn't my favorite, but now our front room is super big looking and e m p t y... Now Maizey keeps looking up WM photos and I'm getting distracted. Goodness gracious. Let's see how long my "no slideshows of hot guys on my desktop" lasts.. ;)


DISCLAIMER: I am not an obsessed fangirl. The only reason I'm including these fine guys are because I think it will be hilarious to look back on all this one day... and be utterly embarrassed. And have my kids laugh at me. But you know, whatever! ;) Because this is the kinda stuff I did with my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment