Peaks: Just an average Tuesday! Nothing too crazy or out of the ordinary happened. Brother Johnson showed us today scripture truth in the OT that Santa Claus indeed IS real ;) some kids were confused, but it was funny! I think I did pretty good on my math quiz today. My goal is to pay more attention in class and actually try and do the homework. And who woulda guessed that spending 15 minutes a day on my homework helps?? Not me! ;) I also got back into my piano groove! I didn't play for a while. But now I'm starting to like it again.
Pitfalls: I was lookin' and feelin' pretty crummy today... unfortunately. Found out that Joann's doesn't hire unless you're 18 with a high school diploma.. well, I'm neither of those. BUT I look 18 and I am taking college classes, so that's gotta count for s o m e t h i n g. I might have to start teaching piano again... I don't mind it, it's just my siblings that make it hard!! But the plus from working from home is my own hours and I don't have to deal with dumb people! I just don't get paid as much, but that's okay I guess, I don't need much anyways.
Praises: To all the teachers who have to put up with the dumb kids. Props to you!! I hope to have that much patience one day.
Prayers: That I will be able to get a great job in the future! Hopefully I can work at Desert Schools with Kami once I turn 18 NEXT YEAR. Holy dang. :O
No comments:
Post a Comment