January 02, 2012

"...and a Friendless New Year!"

Peaks: Kami's fabulous talk about Family History! Great job sista! :) Noah got to pass the Sacrament for the first time! So proud of you little man. Porter won Best Brother of the Year Award on my count, and it's only the first day of the year! He got up and walked me to a seat and sat down with me, leaving his friends when I walked into Sunday School late and there was no where to sit. Aww! He's the best.
Pitfalls: I got in a fight with Maizey first thing in the morning... sigh.
Praises: I love hanging out with family! We got to spend the evening with the Severtson side of the family. Molly, Jet, and Tommy became my new BFF's! They were brushing and braiding my hair and just talking about random stuff.
Prayers: I hope I can have loving kids who adore me and the rest of the family.


The night before, it was pretty much kinda sorta boring.. we didn't have any friends over, because there were no friends to be had. ;) haha jkjk. But seriously. A couple of us just watched Prison Break <3 ahhh it's the BOMB.COM. But really intense and frustrating and gross and wonderful all at the same time. It's kinda funny because we watched Lost at this time last year. And that was pretty much the greatest. :) So now we're all bonding over this new TV show. It's weird because the "good" guys in the show are the "bad" guys. Eventually you just find yourself on your feet screaming at the TV wanting the person to "JUST DIE ALREADY!! NO ONE LIKES YOU ANYWAYS!!!" ahaha I will say that I shout that quite frequently. And then I played Just Dance 3 afterwards. I suck. Nothing else needs to be said.


Not too crazy about the sun flare, fake tattoos and cheesy
 lighting , but hey, he's yummy. ;) I like smart guys!

AHHHHH! My love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment