January 04, 2012

My Style Over the Years

I thought this would be a super fun thing to try out!! I'm gonna try to find photos on the internet, or of myself perhaps if my flash drive works, and post screen shots of what I normally would have worn on a daily basis.. I'm gonna take it easy and try it since 7th grade because I don't think I can find clothes from earlier. Plus my childhood is all a blur and I don't want to remember it anyway! haha

7TH GRADE "FASHION"

Scary, I know. Why I ever left the house looking
like this, I'll NEVER know
Throw in braces, no makeup and a slicked back ponytail
and you're GOLDEN. 

8TH GRADE


Got a little better. I was always dressed up that year...
Oddly enough. My hair was naturally curly everyday, and I
got my braces off that year, but that doesn't make
anything less awkward.

9TH GRADE

Got more casual, thank goodness!! Becoming more myself
and not letting my mom shop for me anymore! My obsession with  long
necklaces came to be that year.

10TH GRADE

Got super lazy and threw my hair up in a messy bun everyday,
wore Vans and humorous to only me t'shirts. Got lots o'
bracelets and such! Becoming a different style here...

11TH GRADE

Ahhh... home sweet home!! But I did not give up my geeky
tshirts. I still have all of them and I wear them all the time, but they
wouldn't fit. I wear lots of rings and bracelets too. And I hate jackets.






No comments:

Post a Comment