Peaks: Besides being sick, people were really trying to get me to laugh today! I had a couple of funny things said to me and in the afternoon I was kinda loopy, ask Maizey! haha Caleb got some rollerblades on Saturday but they were like size 11, so I kinda took them over and we all went rollerblading in the cul-de-sac! It was SO much fun, I was singing and dancing moves from Just Dance 3 (I know, I'm obsessed) and I was told by my French class that my e-poster was very beautiful... as always, duh. The only bad thing about it was that the colors were different and prettier on my laptop screen than the SmartBoard screen AND the pretty Vogue font I used was not downloaded on her computer at school, so it just replaced it with this weird pixelated crap. I was devastated. I also downloaded a bunch of super sexy looking fonts, oh the joys of being the admin on my own computer! No passwords <3
Pitfalls: I was rather ill today and was letting my sickness get to me! I was just feeling really crummy, ya know? Also, I didn't eat very well today... I had one too many butterfinger blondies... I also don't give myself enough credit. I didn't try my hardest at piano today, and I kind of wasted my afternoon away looking at random Yahoo! articles instead of doing my online class like I had been planning.
Praises: To my momma for being able to sight read piano music fairly well! I wish I could do that, it just doesn't click with me for some reason, although I AM getting better, I'm just not "Porter" good. :P
Prayers: I hope to get better immunely, better at rollerblading and piano AND time management, that one has been an ongoing struggle my entire life.. sigh... :P
No comments:
Post a Comment