January 04, 2012

Back to School

FIRST DAY BACK TO SCHOOL. Whoah, I haven't been to school since last year! haha ;)

Peaks: I woke up on time and my hair stayed poofy all day long! I wore my new shoes and my Doctor Hoo owl tshirt! I <3 tshirts. Umm.. I saw all of my friends today! I don't sit all by myself in the corner of my History class like I thought I would, however I have a feeling that Mr. Decker is gonna put me next to Alex again tomorrow... haha I don't actually hate him. :) Oooh and Mrs. Holland is an angel and is going to accept my L A T E college registration papers. Thank heavens! At Mutual, we all watched 17 MIRACLES... oh my goodness, I was bawling the entire movie.
Pitfalls: I just need to stop messing with people's business and affairs. Sorry that I can see that some people have potential and am trying very nicely to get them back on track.. it's none of my business. :P
Praises: I actually payed attention in my classes today. Let's see how long that's gonna last... Aaand Praises for the Pioneers! It's so indescribable what our ancestors did for themselves AND for us. Sometimes I take them for granted, simply because I just didn't understand because I didn't know in detail the struggles they went through. But lately I've come to understand, appreciate, and love them for all of their hardships. I admire their outstanding faith and hardwork. Without them, who knows where any of us would be??
Prayers: I hope to keep all A's and high B's this semester. I barely got away with it last semester... yikes. I pray to have as much faith and strength as the Pioneers did. <3 And that I won't have to do homework on Sundays this entire semester.


My super cool shoes I got from Vans that were only $30!
PLUS THEY'RE SUPER COMFY AND LOVELY.

In addition to my geeky Doctor Hoo shirt from Threadless <3
they know me so well!! Comfy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment