Every single time I type out the Four Ps, I always skip over Pitfalls on accident. Sometimes I have to think really hard on what bad happened in my day, is that a bad thing?? haha!
Peaks: Well, we had a SUPER great discussion in Seminary today. It was wonderful, my class is progressively getting better! I didn't have to present my French project! Whoop whoop! I went to Target with my mom today, it doesn't seem that big, but it was! I'm still in shock that she is recovering SO WELL and getting better every day! We haven't really been able to go party it up in good ol' QC since we've moved here, just the two of us, and it was really great being able to just walk around the store with her for an hour looking at weird stuff and just talking and laughing. I'm so glad that she wasn't taken away from me, I can see now that I did not appreciate her before this all happened and I'm thankful that it did because now our relationship is so much more healthy and lovely! <3
Pitfalls: Hmm... I haven't been sticking to the schedule I made a few days ago. It put me on a time frame to do certain tasks like 'Homework/Exercise - 3:00-3:45" and so on all the way till 5 in the PM. Well, let's just say that I cannot be put on a timer like that (except school) and it kinda drove me insane and everyday I would hit snooze on the alarms until they turned themselves off! I can't live like that I've discovered.
Praises: Seminary teachers for putting up with kids who know they should be doing better. It's so frustrating for me and I worry about just one kid! Haha I can't imagine having 200+ kids a day to worry about! And I'm amazed at how they can prepare a lesson for a whole class, but is really meant for only one person. Go them!
Prayers: I pray that my project will grow better through time. It was wonderful today! I also pray that I will ALWAYS cherish time with my family and that not a spare moment goes by that I don't love a single one of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment