January 02, 2012

This Will Be the One!

I have tried numerous blogs and kinda forgot about each one.. haha well this will be the one blog that will succeed! I'm sure of it! I've been trying this whole blog things since about 2009 and I'd say I've made about 7 different blogs all promising to do the same thing... BUT, THIS TIME I WILL KEEP UP WITH THIS ONE! Sometimes Facebook is so much easier, so I'll be trying to post things from Facebook on here. I just wish that I could sort the posts into the years they happened, not with the years I'm posting them. But, it being January 2nd, 2012, it's a time for goals and resolutions. So this is one of my goals. I'm determined this year.

So, relax and in time I will have some funny stuff, some sad stuff, some inspirational stuff, and some random stuff that only I and a select few others will understand. Enjoy my lovely playlist which should be playing automatically and shuffling.

I saw this lovely tidbit on PINTEREST (<3) and it said that someone did a journal entry each day including: PEAKS of their day, PITFALLS of their day, PRAISES of their day, and PRAYERS of their day.
   I might try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment