Peaks: It was just a good day today. A certain problem of mine was fixed (for now at least) and it made me really happy!! :) I got to go get Neilsen's Frozen Custard with Jen and Taylor yesterday!! They are so much fun!! I got some great music suggestions. I also called Ashlyn to get our CALIFORNIA TRIP all scheduled and planned. So far we're leaving on my last day of school (May 24th) and we're going to Disneyland for 2 of those days for just 99 dollas! Whoop whoop! I love having family live in Cali. We're just so dang excited!!!! :D I got to babysit last night and had a lot of fun, I was super tired however, but it's all good. They're so nice!
Pitfalls: I didn't make the most outta my time with Jen... gah0. AND THEY DID NOT PLAY "I HAVE TWO LOVERS AND I LOVE THEM JUST THE SAME." song. dude. It's kinda a tradition. :P And I didn't go to sleep until a little after midnight. And no Prison Break. :(
Praises: I am getting better at contacting people and talking with them. Yay me!
Prayers: I hope my kids will be as funny as my cousins!
 |
| "California here we come!!" and Nielsens :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment