January 19, 2012

Explosion of Goodness

Peaks: I think I'm recovering from my cold, FINALLY! I got 31 voicemails today.. odd? I think yes. Umm... I got a 34/35 on my Human Biology test! :D Go me!! I got all signed up for Yearbook today, very exciting! I finally learned some more Harry Potter songs on the piano... if only hymns were that much fun to learn.. sigh.. My brain is exploding with design ideas and possibilities. I can't wait until my Graphic Design class is over, it is so dumb. My reign as Seminary Class President will start either tomorrow or Wednesday. hehe :) I also was told that  16 year olds can in fact work at Joann's! :D soooo excited and happy about that. There is one opening right  across the street and I get discounts on everything! So, I'm gonna go and get an application tomorrow, hopefully!! :) :) :)
Pitfalls: I couldn't go to the movies with Michelle and Briseyda today... or tomorrow for that matter. Gah, I hate not being able to hang out with my Yearbook peeps!
Praises: To the kind and genuine people I surround myself with. I could be having it so much worse, but I'm not because of my friends. <3
Prayers: I pray that I will be able to get a C or better on my Math test tomorrow so she can drop the quiz I kinda failed... haha... I just hope to get at least a B or higher in that class.. :/ I need more faith in myself! And that I'll be able to get that job at Joann's and get more photography experience in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment