Peaks: I cleaned my room (my favorite thing to do <3), I babysat for a few hours, yay! and Lauren came over and we got Yogurt Jungle :D she is just super awesome! and some family friends came over, and oh yeah, I DIDN'T HAVE SCHOOL TODAY! Thank you MLK ;) haha but it was a day full of memories and LOTS of laughs :D We played kickball and ate lots of yummy food and it was all good and dandy!!
Pitfalls: I have school tomorrow... gah! :P I was planning on doing a whole buncha stuff today that I did not accomplish. I didn't try my hardest to find the Behind The Wheel instructor class, I'm almost 16 and a half and still no license... whatashame.
Praises: I praise those who have talent and share it, and those who are themselves around whoever. Props to the courageous and those who love being around kids!
Prayers: I pray that I will wake up on time tomorrow and that I won't start slacking off any time soon in school!!
No comments:
Post a Comment