January 13, 2012

Burnt Ham Rant

Peaks: I'm starting to like shorts again! I haven't really worn them since my freshman year. I just liked the comfort of legs being wrapped in coarse blue (or red) material. And I don't know why but I keep thinking that it's summer and that I can wear shorts and short sleeves in the morning when its 40 degrees outside! Haha weirdo. I got a few 5 stars on Just Dance,,, aaand it doesn't make me super out of breath anymore! Whoooo! :D
Pitfalls: ... Hungry Howie's BURNT my precious ham (they forgot the ham) and pineapple pizza! The tidbits were all shriveled up and the bottom was black. I was devastated. :( Here's why: My family gets pizza every Friday night for dinner while the parents go out. Me and Kami are the only ones who get ham and pineapple pizza, we only get half of one so that's only like 6-8 slices. WELL... my brothers get two whole pizzas to themselves, and we only get half of one. And we don't even finish it half the time, and I like to have left-over pizza for lunch the next day simple because it tastes better, just like day old movie theatre popcorn. Does it seem fair that the half should be only consumed my Kami and myself?? Anywhoo my GREEDY brothers decide that they want OUR precious pie and so they like to pick off the pineapple and EAT IT. Gah! Nothing makes me angrier! That is OUR tiny half pizza! Not yours! Stop picking off what makes it OURS. Sorry for the capslock spasm, this is a touchy subject. So, my plan today was to save the uneaten pizza in a baggie before my brothers get to it at 5 in the morning when they wake up and want breakfast. So I was gonna whip out my bag of cold pizza and wave it in their sad little faces because it had my initials on the outside in Sharpie, therefore making it MY territory. And how great my joy and satisfaction would be when they shed a little ham and pinapple-less pizza tear while I eat my prized lunch. Well, I couldn't fulfill my dream because some demons over at HH's burned my pizza, making it horrendous to eat. That's my issue for the past few months, for today, and forver. </3. Other than that it was a good day.
Praises: To the people who know how to time an oven correctly.
Prayers: That my brothers either suck it up and enjoy the contrasting flavor of pineapple and eat it happily with me or just leave my pizza  a l o n e. Is that really too much to ask??

No comments:

Post a Comment