January 26, 2012

Letters to Home

Peaks: So, I started my day with Zac Brown Band... <3 love them! I got my Fine Art credit transferred!!! I AM SO RELIEVED AND HAPPY YA'LLS HAVE NO IDEA. <3 <3 <3 !!!!! Ahh... such a relief. I really do love designing graphically. I hate the class because I'm restricted on what I can do. But I like it for other things. I took a lovely nap today without a pillow.. it was kinda strange, but it felt so good! Maybe if I keep doing that my shoulder and back problems will go away... And I fell asleep on my right side, not my left. It twas unusual! I love my sweater I bought yesterday <3. I was able to get my dumb history project done relatively early in the night. I wasn't up till 10 like I thought I would be. Oh, haha another thing. So I've been sick with a cold all week but still went to school because my parents have no mercy for that kinda stuff. Anyways, this kid Zach in my French class claims he has a weak immune system and freaks out whenever there is a person coughing, so all week he's been telling me to stay home and trying to diagnose mine and his death because of my cough.. haha interesting kid, but anyways, he wrote a letter to my parents (?) telling them that I need to stay home from school tomorrow! So I showed it to them, and as usual they said no. It was worth a shot! Next time, I'll take him up on his offer for a 5 paragraph essay on whatever else I need. ;)
Pitfalls: I had the WORST stomach ache ALL. DAY. LONG. It was really bad and I still don't know what caused it. The only thing I can think of is that half a bag of pistachios I downed yesterday... either that or my stress about my dumb credit!! But it's all good now and after I took my nap it went away. :)
Praises: I praise myself because I didn't procrastinate as bad as I could have! Yay! And I'm also thankful for my prayers being answered about my plead for credits... oh man. Greatest thing of my life.
Prayers: I pray that I will get better so Zach doesn't write any more letters to my family... haha ;), also I pray that I will be a great class president and that I will be inspired to make the best out of it for the kids who don't want to be in there. I also pray for less procrastination!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment