Peaks: I cut three dresses I bought at Goodwill and made them into skirts and sewed buttons on them all before church started! I really do enjoy sewing! I don't follow the rules/patterns which is probably why I like it, that goes the same for anything, really. haha! I had to be a greeter this morning for church, only slightly awkward but I got the door that hardly anyone comes in through, so I was okay. Garrett's 14th birthday was today! He got ordained to be a Teacher. We're gonna have TONS of ordinations in the next few years with 5 boys in the house!!! That meant that all of the Grandparents came over and we had a lovely dinner and dessert shindig.
Pitfalls: I can't really think of any.. other than my cough is STILL HERE. Gah, it's so annoying. My tummy hurts, too :(
Praises: I dunno... life, I suppose! And the elderly! :D I LOVE listening to old people talk about the past... it makes my heart flutter! haha apparently, Martin Harris ordained my Grandpa Clark's grandpa to be an elder! Found out a lot of interesting stuff tonight... so that means that I am only like the 5th generation of LDS on my dad's side!
Prayers: I hope that I will be able to get into shape and be conscious of all the food I eat... I need to eat betterrrrrrr.... :P
No comments:
Post a Comment