Peaks: Since I went to bed so early, I got up super early... at like 6:45!! And I was wide awake and got some things accomplished... not necessarily the things I wanted to get done today, yeah... Well, I got my hair trimmed finally! It looks SO much better, but I wish you could just take off the dead ends without losing length... my goal is to try to grow it out to my midback, but since my hair decided that it wanted to stop growing, we'll see how that goes. I even got a horse conditioner to try because people said it made their hair grow longer and faster... I've been using it for about a month now and can't tell much difference... In fact I think It's gotten shorter! haha! Well, I made these awesome homemade oatmeal cream pie cookies today and they were so delicious. I saved some for the girl's I babysat that night. And I want more.
 |
It was more of a crunchy peanut butter cookie... but
still yummy! Gotta love Pinterest... I might just make them
without the cream next time! ;) |
Pitfalls: I had to pull weeds out in the cold... :( I didn't get my online class done... :( I wasted time on the internet... :( I didn't do my homework... :(
Praises: To my improving cooking skills! I'm gonna be the best momma out there ;) haha
Prayers: I hope I won't be a slacker mom... with the way I'm doing things now that's the road I'm headed down.. and if my future children ever come across this blog.. and I'm not doing what I said I'll be doing... then they can do whatever the kids will do in the future, I dunno..? haha
No comments:
Post a Comment