Peaks: Well, well, well... It was not a half day, but 'tis okay because it was warm outside and not freezing cold! And I wasn't dead tired for some odd reason! Seminary was great as usual! Love it. Umm, school was good all in all. No complaints. Best part was hearing some guys in my history class sing Human by the Killers spontaneously all together... pretty great! :D haha! And I went shopping with Kami after school and bought a super cute gray and white striped hoodie/sweater thing. Yay for clothes and Ross! Yay for her days off, actually! Later she invited me to go with her to Institute.. I was kinda sorta nervous at first, although I have no idea why.. it was kinda like Seminary, but not. It was nice because the people actually wanted to be there and so there was intellectual comments and discussions... I loved it! Brother Hunter kept trying to get me to register for the class, and made me fill out the contact/info sheet haha... I'll probably go whenever I can! It's on mutual nights, however... :P and I also had to introduce myself. It went something like this: "Hey, I'm Bentley Clark, I'm Kami's sister. I'm just visiting for the first time... I'm in high school still so there's nothing too exciting about me right now haha...." and cue the laughter from the RM's in the room as soon as that lovely H word left my lips... haha I'm so lame! But I don't care. High school is the BEST. no. not really. But it was good! We learned more about the Plan of Happiness and were given the challenge to be able to describe it perfectly in simple details to a nonmember.. challenge accepted! haha we also talked about how about 50% of RM's become less active after getting home from their missions, and that if you attend 14+ hours of Institute, your chances of eternal progression and Temple marriage are 95% and 96% at any BYU school... go figure. ;)
Pitfalls: I really need to start exercising and eating better.. poo-ey.
Praises: To those kids who actually attend Institute and raise the bar! Go you!! :)
Prayers: That I will be myself and such. And that I can find a job here pretty soon. And then get my license. Good grief.
No comments:
Post a Comment