Peaks: I woke up on time! I was able to do a TON of Indexing today! I <3 that stuff, I tell you! I came across a guy named Benjamin Franklin Kite... yeah, it was pretty great! :) I started that up on Sunday, and I'm addicted! It's very meticulous work, but I just love the whole concept, PLUS their handwriting is SO BEAUTIFUL I WISH EVERYONE WROTE LIKE THAT. I found myself in my notebooks today trying to write in airy cursive.. We had a unique goal/year setting thing for FHE. We had lovely Butterfinger cake, and it was divine. Now I need to dance it off or something.
Pitfalls: Hmm... Oh, I kinda forgot to do a poster for my History class, so I had to rush and finish it... umm... my wireless mouse would not connect to my laptop. And I haven't been blogging on the same day, so I kinda forget stuff, but that's okay. I haven't abandoned this yet!!
Praises: To me, once again (this is MY blog, isn't it?) for not getting angry with my sister today! Such an accomplishment <3.
Prayers: I pray that this year I will grow in all aspects, except width. ;) haha
So, my mom was on Pinterest (<3) and she found these year review things she had us fill out... so I'll share mine for those of you who care.
WHAT A YEAR IT'S BEEN! (fo' sho)
A LITTLE ABOUT ME:
Name: Bentley Susan <3
Age: Seize ans
Favorite Color: Sparkles ;)
Favorite Food: Yogurt Jungle (raspberry yogurt on bottom*, followed by vanilla yogurt, then yogurt chips, granola, coconut, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, peaches, and sometimes 3-4 mini chocolate carmel cups if I feel crazy ;) ) and Nauvoo Strawberries
Favorite Activity: Indexing and Editing (meticulous personality or what?)
Favorite Book: The Hunger Games
HIGHLIGHTS FROM 2011:
Greatest Lesson Learned: Everything works out for my benefit
Hardest Thing Of The Year: Improving myself, Havasupai, seeing my sweet momma dwindle to nothing...
Favorite Memory: Anything with Kami! And all of Nauvoo and the Summer..
What I Loved Most About 2011: Many opportunities to grow
LOOKING FORWARD TO 2012:
Want To Learn: How to work hard
Want To Get Better At: Being kind, genuine, and talkative
Biggest Goals: Be the best I've felt emotionally, physically, and Spiritually, make a difference in someone's life, do 1,000 names for Indexing, finish ALL my online classes ON TIME, embrace my awesomeness (doesn't really count because I've already achieved this, but I can do it again), learn 20 hymns by Spring Break, and be frugal with money
I also drew a camera and a deer in midstep. A camera because I hope to learn more and become more successful. A deer in midstep, because I need to be graceful in every step of life, even the ones that make me pause for a bit.
Deep. I know.
* Why you ask is my raspberry yogurt placed on the bottom?? Well, I'll tell you. You see, YJ used to have this to-die-for raspberry syrup/sauce stuff that me and Kami would originally place on the top. It was wonderful because the pump was always full, so we never had to worry about it running out or anything. It was one of those things that made life complete, ya know?? Anywhoo, one day, we show up to YJ excited for our usual weekly yummy. BUT, to our horror and utter dismay, we found, come raspberry sauce time, that the usual place for the pump... was.... replaced. It was replaced by... marshmellow creme. WHO PUTS MARSHMELLOW CREME ON THEIR YOGURT?! Fat children. That's who. You complain about kids these days being obese? It's YJ's fault. That's who! Instead of putting mildly healthy raspberry fruity goodness, they put that shameful stuff in. And that is a brief history of why raspberry yogurt is placed on the bottom. Not on top, because that would look plain weird. On the bottom because it's a sad reminder of how I died that day. It's the next best thing, I suppose. I'm thinking about writing a complaint letter.
No comments:
Post a Comment