Peaks: Today was actually really good! Surprising after a crummy weekend... Oh, did I mention that I'm Seminary Class President?? I don't remember if I did and I'm too lazy to go switch tabs. haha that's really bad. Anyways, we came up with our weekly goal, I think those are a great idea, start 'em off small and work our way up.. It'll be good!! My math teacher decided to be a saint today and let us correct our mistakes on our tests we all bombed on Friday. Glory, glory, hallelujah!! :D Soooo happy! So now I should get at least a high B on it! Later we were at lunch and the craziest thing happened... there was a FOOD FIGHT! Haha I thought those were a Hollywood high school movie thing... but it happened! Sure it was only like five seconds, but it was so thrilling to run out of the cafeteria in a mass heard with applesauce and milk cartons flying around! Now I can graduate with a sense of accomplishment and stereotypical teenage pride <3. Best part, you may ask? The principle got on the intercom during 5th hour and made this huge speech about the "Queen Creek Bulldogs lacking in character and pride," and whatnot.. it was hilarious because she was livid, and to top it off in the middle of her rant the dismissal bell went off... classic. ;) I also paid off my online class and my mom made me order a yearbook... still kinda iffy about that but now I can annotate their book and next year be able to tell them all the things they need to correct. I hope I'm not getting my hopes up too high because at this point it's gonna take a lot of work to get them back down... I watched a ton of funny videos on YouTube.. great time waster... mostly they were on how to fake other country's accents... haha laaame. I know.
Pitfalls: I got in another argument with my sister... I really am trying to avoid this! But it's so hard when she wants my seal of approval on EVERYTHING. And I typically just tell her how it is because the sooner she finds out who she is, the better it'll be for the both of us. Really, I do like and care about her, but she's my sister... can't be lovin' all the time! ;)
Praises: To wonderful, forgiving people. <3 you make the world go 'round. Stay golden.
Prayers: That my hair will cooperate and that I can wake up on time and will have confidence while conducting Seminary tomorrow! And that Ashlyn will call me back so we can finally buy our plane tickets! Gah. Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment