Peaks: Peaks of my day.... hmm... Oh! Ashlyn texted me back for once in her life!! ;) haha jkjk umm... Oh yeah, I had like 4 tests today and I was prepared for none of them, but still I passed all of them! The Church is TRUE. :) My hair stayed curly, it usually does, but the weather is all weird. I got to wear my dog sweater tonight! I played Just Dance for like 3 hours it seemed like. I got my goal of over 500+ names today! I hope to get 500+ each month. Strawberry cheesecake... :) It felt SO nice outside today! Oh, and I got to talk to Max today! I missed her! I haven't really talked to her since Girl's Camp, and it turns out she is going on the Trek in March, I hope we're in the same "family" or however that works. She's chill. I didn't mess up too badly this morning while playing the piano in seminary.. yeah. It was an aight day, ya know.
Pitfalls: Got sad when Maizey told me that I was a "failure" because I quit teaching piano. It makes me so angry because she shows no remorse for hurting my feelings! :P oh well, I'm trying my best to smooth things out with her. We both have this problem and yet we still argue. :/ Gah!! I snacked a lot... :( BUT does that even count since I played Just Dance and did other little side exercises all day?? haha
Praises: I am thankful for that one little star I can see out of my window.. :) I wish there were more, but whatever! I miss the stars... You would think that because QC is more rural that there would be more stars to see, but apparently not... I love stars. :)
Prayers: I pray that I will learn to love to move and be healthy and such. I pray that I will be able to find and get a job that will be a good challenge for me and that I will love it and that it will help me get other job opportunities. Apparently Desert Schools hires seniors/17 y.o.s!! Yusss. :) I WAS wanting to work at the Joann's that is opening by my house in the summer, but they only hire 18+...which is so dumb because the bank will hire 17s, but the craft store will not... go figure. :P I hate/love being so young. Lately, it's been more of a hate status.
No comments:
Post a Comment