Peaks: It was a FABULOUS day, lemme tell ya! I was able to get my credits all figured out, they're still not 100% solid, and they won't be until the end of summer... but I know it will all work out! So, I'm trying not to stress out about it too much... anyways, I am starting to get my health back! My cough is ceasing, and there were no letters sent home to my parents! Haha I was in a nice mood and my day was rather nice! Garrett had his 14th birthday party tonight, so I invited Katie over and we "partied" it up as usual! About a year ago we 1started doing tri-annual painting posters together, and yesterday marked our one year anniversary of doing so! Well, we made another one! I tried out my Spanish skills and wrote "Los Hombres des Solas" which translates into "The Single Men" !! haha!! Hilarious! We decided to make out own blog with that title.. I'll post photos and stuff later on! We are avid readers of Sparklife, and there was this video post for a 1999 animation film entitled, "Aladdin and the Adventure of All Time"... we just HAD to watch it.. :) Only we would take screen shots and watch the hour long movie and save them and make them into a collage via Picnik.. I dunno what we're gonna do without it!! :( We ate a box of ham and pineapple pizza and watched like 40 minutes of The Forgotten before we got super confused and just IMDb'd it. It was still confusing. So that's when we switched over to AATOAT. And we're going to make that a tradition. Again, I'll post all of our ah-mazing photos later. Because they are blog-worthy. And legit. Pitfalls: Hmm... Well, I was freaking out this morning over credits. But I'm okay now! So, no complaints! Praises: I praise mine and Katie's like lifelong/eternal friendship! She makes me super happy and I love being with her! She's the best soul sister/hombre de sola anyone could ever ask for! I wanna be just like her when I grow up ;) Prayers:I pray that all schooling stuff will work out with me, and that I'll be able to get my license within a MONTH before my permit expires...
Whoop whoop! <3 I love AATAOAT.
ReplyDelete