January 09, 2012

Envieth Not

Peaks: It was Fast Sunday and Testimonies! My favorite! I also don't hate my Sunday School class as much.. but half my class was gone, so my thoughts might be different next week.. We went to GParent Severtson's house after church! I love going there on Sundays, it's so much fun! I want a big family like that someday! :) I also got to schedule in dates and flights for my Cali trip with Ash & Jen!!! Soooo excited!!! :D
Pitfalls: No Stake Girl's Camp... sigh. Also, I realized that I cannot see The Hunger Games on the premiere with all my buddies. Why? CUZ I'LL BE AT TREK. Worst. News. Ever. Goodness QCS, you couldn't be any worse at scheduling, can ya? >:[
Praises: All the little kids who get up and bear their testimonies in front of that HUGE ward! I want to get up and bear mine sometime this year... but I probably won't.. I do better in smaller crowds, and I do something every other week in Seminary for Testimony Thursday, so it's not like I NEVER bear it. I don't even know why I'm making excuses.
Prayers: That I will be successful in life and learn from relatives mistakes and wise advice so I can avoid some of the pitfalls of life... hopefully. I don't want to have an easy life, no siree, but I don't want to struggle all the time, and that's just human, ya know? ... How about this: I would rather not deal with money issues as a trial in life. Hand me almost anything else, and I can find ways to overcome it. I'll stop talking because I'm jinxing myself! Knock on wood! "Where's the wood?!" I'm gonna have to get me a wood key thing charm... when I have keys to something. Ooh another prayer: be a big girl and find out drivers license info!!


Oh! Cutest thing ever! A girl I babysit for, in church she walked up to me and gave me a hug, and turned around to this kid I've never seen before, started talking to him about how great I was! Aww!! She was like "Do you know Bentley?? She is my favorite. We're best friends. Is she your babysitter??" haha that's right, make all those other kids jealous! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment